DealMachine Logo Usage Guidelines:
- The primary logo is only to be used over white or light-colored backgrounds.
- The reverse primary (white) logo is to be used over dark backgrounds or photos.
- The color of these logos is not to be altered.
- There should be sufficient clear space around the logo.
- The logo may be resized, but it must retain its original proportion.
- This logo is not to be used to represent affiliation with DealMachine without consent.
- The icon should not be displayed directly next to the logo.
When using text to display the company name, care should be taken to ensure proper punctuation is used:
Incorrect: Deal Machine, Dealmachine, dealmachine
- Written in the first person from our CEO: David Lecko
- Calm and cool
- Few exclamations or emojis
- Sets realistic expectations rather than overhyping empty claims of ROI an Profits
- Real world over hype. Example: "There's an underground way to get your own list of secret properties FAST." Emily Enterprise's interpretation as a reader: Driving for dollars is well known. That isn't really underground. What I would write instead: "There's a method you probably dismissed because you think it's only for beginners. Only the most PROACTIVE operators are doing it..."