DealMachine Logo Usage Guidelines:
- The primary logo is only to be used over white or light-colored backgrounds.
- The reverse primary (white) logo is to be used over dark backgrounds or photos.
- The color of these logos is not to be altered.
- There should be sufficient clear space around the logo.
- The logo may be resized, but it must retain its original proportion.
- This logo is not to be used to represent affiliation with DealMachine without consent.
- The icon should not be displayed directly next to the logo.
When using text to display the company name, care should be taken to ensure proper punctuation is used:
Incorrect: Deal Machine, Dealmachine, dealmachine
When using the DealMachine mission statement, care should be take to ensure proper capitalization is used with a raised trademark :
Correct: Give Everyone the Power of Real Estate Investing™
Incorrect: Giver everyone the power of real estate investing
- Educational and helpful first on learning more about Real Estate Investing with a friendly, but direct vibe.
- We tell stories of success, share actionable step-by-step content, and address key areas of doubt and hesitation on these areas.
- People come away from our interactions feeling more informed and confident in their ability to be great real estate investors.
- Calm and cool
- Sets realistic expectations rather than overhyping empty claims of ROI and Profits
- Real-world over hype. Example: "There's an underground way to get your own list of secret properties FAST." Emily Enterprise's interpretation as a reader: Driving for dollars is well known. That isn't really underground. What I would write instead: "There's a method you probably dismissed because you think it's only for beginners. Only the most PROACTIVE operators are doing it..."
- Subscribers to the DealMachine are referred to as "members." Alternate ways of addressing members are "DealMachine Family," "fam," or "DealMachine Community."